Thursday 7 November 2013

Year of Moons

Now, the full moons have names in almost all cultures.. In Europe, Hunters moon, Harvest moon, Moon of the First Frost...
In North America, in the native peoples ideas, many sets of names, including such delicious ideas as Moon of the Drying Grass, and Moon of Rabbits

All cultures see the Full Moon as a special thing

A whole year's ideas here for me to play with. 

And within that, the utter simplicity of the circle in the square.

So, yesterday my scab finally fell off, tonight I can shower with no plastic bag on my hand, and tomorrow, I start work again in proper style..

Happy New

I hope to post work, both in progress and finished, on this blog..
Thanks for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.